  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) there are reasons why I put stress on a restriction. (URL) took me almost a year to get a deeper understanding of the stuff I was dealing with and feel comfortable with cond. line, BFC, bad vertex sequences and the like. 'til one hasn't (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Classic Space Lunar Explorer

Hi all, Here's a little vehicle I made last week, my Classic Space Lunar Explorer: (URL) think of this as being in a line of vehicles with Mobile Tracking Station 452 and Mobile Lab 6091: (URL) design started with the roof. I was looking at those (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Yes, I have a Snappy. I even got it to work under Linux when everyone said it was impossible. I love a challenge (no Calum, this is not a cue to bring up DCC). Mario (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

(...) Well there are still a few Eschers left ;-) I admit there aren't all that many more "impossible" ones that I have a good idea yet how to do, but I think we have a good chance of at least another one or two (Does anyone have a good idea how to (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

(...) While the tesselations look pretty cool on paper, it seems a bit too easy to transfer a flat image to a flat construction. The biggest challenge with the Escher collection is turning the physically impossible designs into physical creations. (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

(...) I hear ya. Decent tables are impossible to obtain. I ended up resorting to getting two cheap steal sables and putting them together side by side. They were supposed to be the same kind of table but one ended up being a half-inch taller than (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.

So this is why it's impossible to get trans neon green scorpions on Bricklink. Damn you Muffin-Head. Damn you to HECK. Allister (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

(...) Have you given any thought to doing the Puddle? Or maybe Still Life & Street? (...) It could get expensive depending on what color you decide to use for them (keep in mind that the Rahkshi will each come with ten hip-joints in red, black, (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

"Andrew Lipson" <andrewlipson@blueyo...pam.co.uk> wrote in message news:HE7tCq.1nvF@lugnet.com... (...) finally (...) shortly. (...) Now this looks awesome! You can't even see that you cheated at all in the pic! (I'm not lying, I'm still baffled at (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

"SteP" <stprosse@tin.it> wrote in message news:HE9CIw.251H@lugnet.com... (...) when i went uot of my dark ages i thought i'll never learn to buid models with liftarms but now even if i start to think and build with bricks i often end with liftarms (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Hi Jack, I appreciate the effort the LEGO company seems to deploy just to please its adult and child customers. Whatever sparse/complete the part library, whatever basic/advanced the tools, I am sure the LCAD world will be better after LXF (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.297)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) I can certainly understand this and respect you descicion. However, has or will the product be tested with something like a Windows emulator/API library (such as Wine is for the *NIX platform) so that we can at least attempt to run it? For (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions

(...) From personal expierence... DON'T rely on plates to hold together the floor. Because of this big rock we call Earth, all the spaceship's body rests on the floor (unless you build upside-down) and a large floor only held together with a bare (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

If all the sets are currently built, I'd disassemble them as much as is required to fit them back into their boxes. If you no longer have the boxes, invest in a significant quantity of Rubbermaid-type containers, in whatever sizes you think would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Another MH for y'all

(...) They have nearly identical proportions, but the skirt armor is quite different, and the other Mortarheadd is proportionally thinner through the waist. (...) I'm assuming you mean FSS, and it isn't. Five Star Stories is a comic, and I know of a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I think something Parts Tracker-like would do the job. You email the system admin, he puts you in the system. This puts a human element into voter registration instaed of some blind webbot. This also requires you to keep a current Email (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.296)

  Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

With 0.7 of the LSC proposal getting generally good reviews so far, it's likely that we're close to a final draft on the LSC proposal and it's time to start thinking about the things needed to make it happen. Since 0.7 replaces a temporary appointed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

impossible
(score: 0.296)

  Re: WMD, again...

(...) Do you have a dictionnary? Search for atheism. You'll see i'm right. Here, I'll search for you : a·the·ism (click to hear the word) (th-zm) n. Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods. The doctrine that there is no God or gods. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Re: WMD, again...

(...) You could just ask me two different times... 8^) Anyway, you've given a nice summary of the problem of Revelation as evidence. Well said. (...) To let you (and myself) somewhat off the hook--part of my hypothetical situation was that Jesus (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

(...) Then what would these children do, should they not be forced into church? Hang around at home with a babysitter? Sounds kind of anti-social to me. I wouldn't throw it to brainwashing, since constant preaching 'you will believe' would just (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.295)

More:  Next Page >>