 Storage / 359
Re: Moving homes? Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:32:56 GMT

If all the sets are currently built, I'd disassemble them as much as is
required to fit them back into their boxes.  If you no longer have the boxes,
invest in a significant quantity of Rubbermaid-type containers, in whatever
sizes you think would work.  I have a lot of the 1.5 gallon (shoebox) and 3
gallon boxes, and they seem to work best for me.  I just moved myself, so I had
to deal with this problem.  The sets that I still had the boxes for I just put
back into their boxes.  The rest was moved in Rubbermaid, and it worked fine.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html

In lugnet.storage, Michael Edwards writes:
Hello

Has anybody have the prodlem of moving to a new home, how do you pack your
lego's?

I have over 200 sets and what whould be the best idea to move them? Break
them up into pecies ?

BTW I have Technic, Star Wars, and 9V Trains

Please help
Michael
--
Please reply on