 Storage / 360
Re: Moving homes? Lego ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:58:40 GMT

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FLyqsH.Cs0@lugnet.com...
Hello

Has anybody have the problem of moving to a new home, how do you pack your
lego's?

I have over 200 sets and what whould be the best idea to move them? Break
them up into pecies ?

BTW I have Technic, Star Wars, and 9V Trains

Please help
Michael
--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
198 models and going up

I'm in the process of getting ready to move right now. I went to target and
bought a bunch of Sterilite 10 gallon containers for $5 apiece, a bunch of
Ziploc bags, pint, quart, and gallon size. I didn't get bigger than 10
gallons as the weight would start to be a problem. After breaking down about
250 sets and more to go I'm glad I went this route. The only problem is not
being able to see what's inside each container, a label worked here. Just my
.02

Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on!
ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net