 Technic / 10263
Re: new forklift, old steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 12:56:33 GMT

"SteP" <stprosse@tin.it> wrote in message news:HE9CIw.251H@lugnet.com...

btw: nothing can stop the expanding of the liftarm world

I agree. I was against, some time ago, but now I changed my mind - there is
no other way to build compact and robust mechanisms. Standard pieces require
too much extra space, and they often do not offer sufficient stiffness.
And, at least, liftarms have holes to put plates and bricks in them, to
"cover" what someone dislikes..

when i went uot of my dark ages i thought i'll never learn to buid models with liftarms
but now even if i start to think and build with bricks i often end with liftarms

it would be impossible to create such small model as car door and car seat
with just bricks

bricks are good for ie car chassi or so :)