 Technic / 10294
Re: new forklift, old steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 05:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stefano Prosseda writes:
Hi to all!
Some time ago, I published a link to a forklift-like steering, which can
steer up to about 90 degrees. Here is what I managed to build around it:

post moderation:

Hi there!

This is probably the best fork lift I've seen made in LEGO. It sure put's LEGOs
own version to shame!

I like how you managed to fit every function in there, it's not *that* much
room.

You caught the looks of Lindé trucks well too!

And the pneumatics, well, that's pneumatics - thomp - the forks are up - thomb
- they're down. :)

If you out a longer handle on the switches it is possible to open them just
little and move things slower. Takes a steady hand though!

The forks themself look a little too long IMHO, other then that I can't see any
weakness.

Good work!

Best regards,
/Tobbe