 Technic / 10295
Re: Dear Lego, please stop doing whatever business thing you did that lead to the 8466 4x4 off-roade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 06:02:27 GMT

I wasn't asking for either, the guy who started the thread wanted the 8466 I
was simply saying the 8880 was a better set for 4x4 parts (4x4 parts being
the reason for buying either set). I doubt Lego would make special steering
parts especially for accessory packs, although it would be great if they
did, and a lot cheaper.

The 8880'ies 4x4 parts are limited to it's wheels and have a lot of friction.
The 8466 4x4 parts can be adapted to any wheel in modelteam size and up.

I own neither :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu