 Technic / 10331
Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 20:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adrian Egli writes:

It would be quite a while.  Right now, I'm putting in my time (and money)
into my next bridge project- Study 12.  Last year's midsummer Study 5
project was a big hit and I hope to do the same this year.

Nice bridges!!

One idea did hit me.  This "upgraded" 8466-to-8858 idea could be ready by
the 2004 BricksWest?

It might be possible. The truth is I've never been to this event and that's
because I live in Holland. Bit far for me. So what do you exactly mean by
'ready'? Build the car and digitalised it? It also depends on how long it
will take to translate the GTcar to CAD before I can even try to start the
project.

Nathanael