 Technic / 10314
Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:19:09 GMT

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message

This could indeed be a very interesting project. Certainly I've some ideas
about it and the 8466 could be a very good start to build such a Wrecker.
But why not give it a try yourself?
One reason why I build my cars is to show to others what could be possible
with limited parts and stimulate their creativety.
When I started to build my cars I certainly had not expected such a
satisfying result. So you may create an amazing Rebel Wrecker yourself...
Who knows. ;-)

Futhermore I'm not capable at the moment to start building a Wrecker • because
most bricks I'll need are still in the GTcar and I don't want to break it
apart before I've the car digitalised. I am limited in my number of bricks
too you know :-(
When I can use those bricks again I most likely try to build a Wrecker
because it sounds very interesting. And I may use the puke green panels
because I want to try to build the car exclusively from bricks of the 8466

Nathanael

It would be quite a while.  Right now, I'm putting in my time (and money)
into my next bridge project- Study 12.  Last year's midsummer Study 5
project was a big hit and I hope to do the same this year.

One idea did hit me.  This "upgraded" 8466-to-8858 idea could be ready by
the 2004 BricksWest?

(BTW, Study 11 is almost done but I want to put it up the same time w/ Study
12)

Adr.