  *88378 (-20)
  Re: First Y2K LegoFest

(...) Da parte di Giulio, che è in montagna e non può scrivere su Lugnet: Per me, tutti i suddetti giorni vanno bene (15, 16, 22, 23, escludendo la fine del mese), e candido ufficialmente casa mia come luogo di ritrovo. (potrebbe andare bene anche (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) I guess you just have to decide what's worth more to you and also decide if you're willing to gamble. I've waited and scored BIG and I've waited and scored nothing. I've also waited and seen them dwindle ever so slowly with NO price drop. > (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) Maybe it's appropriate for the queen to be wearing black. King Leo's got an awful lot of axes hanging around in precarious positions, and accidents do happen... --Mike (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minimum system requirements for Inventor 1.5

I have the RIS Software on several 486's at school. As mentioned, the Tutorial stuff is real slow. The Drag&Drop programming is OK; the 'flip over' a block is noticeably slower than on a fast machine. NQC and RcxCC work fine. If your kids are about (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New sensors from Pitsco-Dacta

(...) I think the question is how much the sensor does for the money. I have just finished a design for a line tracker sensor, that cost a lot to develop (half a dozen prototypes, and a couple of tiny PCB's), but the cost to build would only be a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) I don't know the answer to that, but there is a GMLTCer that might. Her hubby is a Dayton-Hudson exec. I do want to add that there is a certain digit (digging around here will tell you which, I think it's 4) which means that Target isn't going (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) I don't know the answer to that, but there is a GMLTCer that might. Her hubby is a Dayton-Hudson exec. I do want to add that there is a certain digit (digging around here will tell you which, I think it's 4) which means that Target isn't going (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Installation of pbForth 1.11 Problems

Last night I tried to install pbForth 1.11 with nqc (2.02). It beeped like it was installed and "4th" was displayed on the screen, but I could not turn it off. I had to take out the batteries to get it to turn off, but by then, the pbForth was gone. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: touch sensors - two at a time ?

(...) The problem you are having, is that the processor is much faster than a human being... The code will allways tend to see one sensor befor the other, because of the processors speed, unless you can hit them together to within a very few mSec. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun is back

(...) <snip> (...) main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Heelo World

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and for the nice webs site links too. The Mars Robot site and Mario Ferrari's site are both outstanding! Mario's S6 looks like it's solved a lot of the "walking robot" problems I'm about to encounter. Look's like I'm (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Universal Joints

"RE" == Richard Earley <richard.earley@worl...t.att.net> writes: RE> While building the 8448, I was dissapointed to see universal RE> joints used in the drive for the suspension system. My experiance RE> with these in the past was not the best. The (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape

(...) epsiodes (...) all (...) want (...) probably (...) See this message. (URL)Eric K. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

Ray Sanders wrote in message <386A232E.8C1F287E@gate.net>... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) How long did this process take? This also begs the question - how frequently does Target typically drop their prices? I have been to three Target stores in the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  4811 Defense Archer!

Well, it's officially on (URL) as 4811! Looks like it comes with the black-moustached soldier, plate armor, kettle helm, quiver... with 2 crossbows mounted on a little thingy that spins on a 4x4 black turntable, and has a Leo's Crest shield mounted (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) holographic (...) going (...) No such luck I'm afraid. The DVD version of the original Trilogy will not be released untill the completion of Episode 3. This new DVD version will be called (tenatively) the Archival Edition. (So goes the rumor (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) I honestly don't think his comment there deserved the harsh reply. Not trying to jump on you, but I just see [his comment] as simple sarcasm used in the context of a flame message alone. I would assume that people here at Lugnet would know we (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: KC Lego Fest - tentative date

(...) I mite not be able to make this, I am still trying to convince my wife that we or I need to go to the Gats Show. Andrew Reynolds (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Universal Joints

While building the 8448, I was dissapointed to see universal joints used in the drive for the suspension system. My experiance with these in the past was not the best. The axel holder end will crack under stress. I am leery to motorize the model (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

(...) Hi Michael, I bought her a motorbike. You seem to be a Technic wizard....which ones of previous years do you recommend (remember my Birthday !!!!) regards Tim (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact