 Castle / 1169
Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:48:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
I think I'd prefer a brighter colored maiden hat (not that I'm
complaining about the return of the piece!)... black just seems so wrong...
Seems like a widow's color...

Maybe it's appropriate for the queen to be wearing black.  King Leo's got an
awful lot of axes hanging around in precarious positions, and accidents do
happen...

--Mike