 Robotics / 9477
Re: Minimum system requirements for Inventor 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:47:38 GMT

I have the RIS Software on several 486's at school. As
mentioned, the Tutorial stuff is real slow. The Drag&Drop
programming is OK; the 'flip over' a block is noticeably
slower than on a fast machine.  NQC and RcxCC work fine.
If your kids are about 8 or older I would recommend trying
out NQC.

--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont