 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 57
Re: KC Lego Fest - tentative date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Andreas Stabno writes:
Please pencil the following date and time in your calendar for our Kansas
City Lego Fest:

   Sunday the 23rd of January from 2:00pm - ?

I mite not be able to make this, I am still trying to convince my wife that we
or I need to go to the Gats Show.

Andrew Reynolds