 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
KC Lego Fest - tentative date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:51 GMT

Please pencil the following date and time in your calendar for our Kansas
City Lego Fest:

    Sunday the 23rd of January from 2:00pm - ?

Location will probably either be at Jon Kozan's house in Kansas or my place
in Missouri depending on what everyone wants to do.  Suggestions so far
include watching tape (up to 2 hours) of Legoland California, showing off
some MOCs, brainstorming about MALUG organization/projects, trading, and
building/playing.  Does anyone want to bring kids and family along?

I'll probably send for an RSVP once we get closer to the actual date.

Build well,

Andreas
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm