  *565068 (-100)
  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov

(...) Och nu har det kommit paket ifrån Danmark - ni skulle bara veta... Jag tror jag behåller grejerna och skippar träffen - skämt åsido, jag tycker det är helt fantastiskt att Lego själva uppmuntrar vår träff! Stick iväg till närmaste leksaksaffär (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Welcome digitalbricks.org, goodbye digitalbricks.nl

Hi all, I was pleased to read a new version of L3P was announced and that work on LGEO has been picked up again. Excited actually. I hope it will kick-start LDraw back to life again. The whole LDraw project is too beautifull to bleed to dead as it (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

(...) I am very much looking forward to seeing this when completed. I suspect that aligning the train correctly is going to be the big technical challenge here. Or maybe you've already go that covered... as I said, I'm looking forward to see where (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie"

Hi all, I am looking for Brickshelf member "shaggie" who created this: (URL) like to get in contact with him/her. So, shaggie: if you are reading this, please contact me by E-mail. Or if anyone else knows this person, please contact me! THANKS! Jaco (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.people)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 29, 2008, to Tuesday, Nov 4, 2008 (Election Day)

Item #8111 River Dragon Retail Price $7.99 Sale Price $2.98 Item #8113 Assault Tiger Retail Price $14.99 Sale Price $4.98 Item #8115 Dark Panther Retail Price $14.99 Sale Price $4.98 Item #8944 Bionicle Tanma Retail Price $8.99 Sale Price $4.98 Item (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:K9HEMn.CBo@lugnet.com... (...) The claw mechanism coupled with the lifting mechanism is a simply pleasurable piece of eye candy. I'll have to remember that design. *Start mental note (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Tider, Plats, Kontaktinfo

(...) Jag tar i alla fall med kameran och fotar lite, och en liten krönika kan jag nog få ihop efteråt också. Olof (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Proof of Concept--Old School...

(URL) to my classic space layout will be this little item--a 'pick and place' robot arm that will move a space ship from the monorail onto the carrier. Tis is just the proof of concept to show that it can work--the motors and RCX will come in the (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Steve, I've been watching these appear for the last couple of days and enjoying them thoroughly. If you do add them to flickr might I suggest just adding one or two photos per MOC and a link to the BS gallery. Makes it a lot (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Christmas Tree design?

(...) I've got one that's 19-2/3 bricks tall, and that's built entirely from five copies of the 10069 Tree set, not counting decorations. Those include 68x 1x1 round plates in eight different transparent colors and a chrome 5-point crystal. I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Nice work Steve. Ive always like your 6 wide models. I even built myself copy of your (URL) D&RGW engine>. Very nice use of color and great design. Many of these would make awsome LEGO sets. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: UP Western Pacific Heritage Series in 8-wide

(...) This is an absolutely gorgeous Locomotive. This and your other 8-wide diesels are some of the finest modern locos I've seen. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How to Rotate LPub Instruction Images with ROTSTEP (a crash course for fellow Mac users)

Just want to say I appreciate (and use) this mini tutorial all the time! -Dan (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Tider, Plats, Kontaktinfo

Nån som kan ta lite bilder och skriva en kort sammanfattning och skicka till mig sen? Så jag kan lägga ut det på bloggen. /Johan (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  My New Book Is Available for Purchase

Hi LEGO NXT Enthusiasts, I'm happy to announce that I've just self-published my book based on Don's Projects blog. All of my blogs written since September 2005 to September 2008 along with the LEGO NXT eZCIRCUITs,Handy Cricket robo-projects,the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Christmas Tree design?

Anyone have a good design for a big Christmas tree? I want to put a tree at the center of my LEGO Christmas display, so I am looking for one that would be 20-30 bricks high. Kind of like a LEGOfeller Center tree. (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Great stuff, Steve. Thanks for posting these great photos! Ed (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: PathTruder

(...) I haven't had a chance to play around with this yet, but it looks to be extremely cool. If it's half as useful and versatile as it appears to be, then PathTruder will be powerful addition to the LDraw toolbox. Thanks for your hard work and for (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Old dog and even older tricks

Hi All, Well I have been meaning to re-photograph my train MOC collection and I'm finally done. So if anyone is interested in a bunch of train MOC photos... I have 3 new folders on BrickShelf with some new and old train MOCs. Some are long sorted (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.town) !

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Tider, Plats, Kontaktinfo

(...) Nu har jag en nattgäst till bokad, så hotell Isaksson får nog anses vara fullt (utom i **extremt** ömmande fall, blir till att sova på bastulaven eller nåt, då :-) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Mars object meets its destiny

As originally reported (URL) here>, the strange object discovered on the Martian surface has been destroyed. Details follow. The strange object encountered on Mars by advance units of the MM Central Command was deemed to be dangerous based on the (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930"

(...) Lars, would it be possible to collect the information stored here: (URL) a .hmtl or .pdf and ship it along with the .exe.? w. (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3PAO 1.9 Beta

Jeff, many thx for the quick update. Launching the prog it asks for the location of LEdit.exe. Since the new LDraw CA library comes without any components of LDraw 0.27 if not the original parts it is unlikely that newbies (who just download the (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.17

A new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. The new option 'N' for Inliner ((URL) is now supported. Support for the new amazing tool pathtruder v1.0 ((URL) is added. Have fun! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  25% OFF all parts Halloween Sale @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Subject pretty much says it all, 25% OFF all parts in celebration of the upcoming holiday! (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Tider, Plats, Kontaktinfo

Tidpunkt Helgen 31 oktober - 2 november, fredag kväll - söndag lunch eller så, med huvudaktiviteterna under lördagen. Tider, hållpunkter (det mesta mycket preliminärt) Fredag: Efter jobbet, jag behöver nog hem en vända först också (hämta (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Some thoughts on handing this issue: Since build a minifig is probably a common way to mix stuff, just create a new "part" "minifig parts". Other mixes may be more of a pain. The "too small to be worth a bin" quantities might just be best (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LPub4.0.0.1 available

Kevin, This might interest you: Creating a PDF in version 4.0.0.1 and printing it gives strange black faces around some assembly images. See here: (URL) the PDF of the same MPD (URL) prints fine. (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: UP Western Pacific Heritage Series in 8-wide

(...) Welcome to the dark side! This was my favorite of the three that you brought to Brickworld. Excellent execution! -Jeramy (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Bricklink SALE!!!

HUGE sale of sets at 20-30% off!!! HUGE amount of parts available Over 1000 figs on HUGE Discount (URL) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Ldraw parts authors tool: PathTruder

(URL) This new utility allows to create a surface by extrusion of a shape along a path. The path is defined as two sets of lines, provided to PathTruder as two LDraw files. The shape, also a set of lines, is the third required input file. The fist (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Legomaster - Year in review - 2008 Shows and Exhibits

I had a busy year! Lot's of shows and tons of fun, check out the events I did this past year: (URL) Week>> (URL) Science Center Robo Arm Demo>> (2 URLs) Online Radio Show>> (URL) Gift>> (URL) Cedar Brook Park>> (URL) Watchung Reservation>> (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Legomaster - (URL) Reporter Interview> - Odd Occupations (URL) Hey! Black and white and read all over! Check it out! Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always thanks for the bids and views all! As promised, 7 more lots listed tonight that are 3-day auctions and will end on Wednesday night with the previous 4 lots listed on Friday night. (URL) pounds of new and used Blue plates, some of the used (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: BlueBrick

(...) You already have this feature since the first release. Use the mouse wheel, or alternatively if you don't use a mouse with a wheel or if you use a touch pad, you can use "CTRL+SHIT+left mouse click+mouse move". To pan the view, you can use (...) (16 years ago, 26-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  LDCalc new version

I just have uploaded a new version (0.1.0.2) of LDCalc. This is only a bugfix for some calculations. Now it calculates exact like LCad Calculator ((URL) if you have choosen the same options. Be sure to have the MSFramework 2.0 installed, otherwise (...) (16 years ago, 26-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Model Rail Show at Ipswich Workshops

Is anyone going? Post plenty of pics if possible please. (16 years ago, 26-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) As a crazy idea, use a MAX882/3/4 configured to output the required voltage. It is a step-up regulator that will work with as little as 1.5 volts. There are also PWM solutions. (16 years ago, 26-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Farnell, Sparkfun, DigiKey, Radio Shack (Tandy/Dick Smith for AU crowd), Mouser (16 years ago, 26-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  ADMINS HELP ME, I've had this problems for years now

When I initially registered to Lugnet back in 2002, I had plague(at)videotron.ca as email address. A year later I dropped that email and entered my two new valid ones in my Lugnet profile, However, I cannot find any way to change it for when I post (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.faq)

  Inliner v1.1.0.1  [DAT]

A new version of Inliner is available at (URL) is a bugfix, that fixes the wrong winding if you use the inlinedeep option and do not inline to the lowest level. So this version can now easily change a CW version of a file to a CCW version. You have (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LGEO bug fixes

Hi, a minor update is available (full lgeo.zip archive only) on digitalbricks.org It includes error fixes reported by some users, some parts generated parsing errors with POV-Ray, others had wrong orientation. Thanks for reporting, and keep on (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

I just listed 4 lots last night and have more lots of plates and a pirate lot I want to try to get listed on Sunday night as 3-day auctions to line up with the end of the four currently listed. Huh? (URL) pound lot of new and used white bricks> (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

I appreciate all your suggestions. Is there a website you can suggest that has more information on this stuff? Also, beside Jameco, what are some othe good places to buy parts? Thanks, Tom (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  National Parks of Mars (MOC)

Hello all, I have been working on this one for a while. Several years of work and nearly finished, but though I would post it now and just update the pictures as i finish it. This is what I think a park would be if it were built on mars. Although (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Booty Bay (Yes from World of Warcraft) <that one!

My husband and I spent a year planning then a month building booty bay =) Now, this isn't exactly a to-scale model of Booty Bay, but rather a Lego adaptation of Booty Bay. The primary problem we had to solve was that the layout of Booty Bay is sort (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.general) !

  Dali's Persistence of Memory

My fifth and (I believe) my final pointillist mosaic: Salvador Dali's Persistence of Memory (URL) The other four were the DaVinci's Mona Lisa, Picasso's Don Quixote, VanGogh's Starry Night, and Disney's The Sorcerer's Apprentice They can all be seen (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX) !

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Hey Rob, It would be safer to place a regular doide in series with this if the voltage is going to be reversed some of the time. But the circuit shown in the link handles reverse voltage up to 9v fine. The LED acts as a reverse protection (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brickvention 2009!

(URL) Brickvention is Australia’s own LEGO convention and it’s only a few months away! The 2009 Brickvention will be held over the Australia Day Long Weekend (January 24th to 25th) in Melbourne, Australia and promises to be an exciting event. (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Addional Building Instructions for Edu NXT

(...) For the Retail (not educational) kit, NXTprograms has a good selection... but I don't know of anything similar for the Educational version. (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  20% Off Everything in My BrickLink Shop

Two weeks ago, I added about 30 sets to my BrickLink shop. To help move some of them before the Christmas rush, I've put the entire store on sale for 20% off. Most sets are now the least expensive of the current inventory on BrickLink. If you have (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  UP Western Pacific Heritage Series in 8-wide

(URL) I am very proud to announce that I have converted to 8-wide trains. The UP Western Pacific is my favorite of the three that I have built so far, but I have several more that have finished the design phase and will be building over the next (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

I just got a chance to watch the episode last night and my wife gave me a funny look as I started getting all excited about spotting the LEGO. Nicely done for TV and a great close-up that let you see the 1x2 brick-built curved wall around the top. (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 23 octobre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Parts Catalog, un outil d'inventaire LEGO. ** par (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Temat är: Nöjespark

(...) Jag tar med mig åkattraktionen radiobilarna 32x48 studs vilket väl blir ungefär 26x39 cm om jag räknar rätt. /Johan V (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: How to get a RCX1.0 working these days?

(...) Robolab comes with the RCX firmware and I agree it will probably be a lot easier to grasp for your son than NXC/NBC. The advantage of the latter though is that it is completely free. Since you have a serial tower you'll need to load whatever (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to get a RCX1.0 working these days?

(...) Thanx for your answer, I'll definitely look into that. But I just discovered Robolab, from TLG itself. Does that work (RCX1.0 on XP or Vista), and if yes, does it have Firmware coming with it? A few years ago I worked a bit with LabView at the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: building 6-wide cars

(...) I outlined a few of my thoughts in a post awhile back (I just found it - wow, that was more than three years ago!) Most of it still seems relevant. However the newer specialized car pieces such as the fender arches and hoods have altered my (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Joe & All, (...) Awesome, I am glad someone knew about this - I was rather surprised no one else mentioned this here before - it is a neat item, even if I didn't know what it was - my wife was rolling her eyes at me as I paused and looked at it for (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: microscale auditorium

In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote: -- snip! -- (...) Very cool! Thanks for sharing! :-) Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Great idea. I hadn't thought about whether Tom was going to use a variable speed control. I just assumed batteries for some reason. Have you had any brightness issues with the seemingly low 15mA output for multiple LEDs or are you hooking 1 to (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) If the voltage is going to vary, don't use a resistor as current source, consider a current regulator instead. That way the LED stays brightly lit over a wide voltage range without getting burned out at max voltage. This works for one or more (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Addional Building Instructions for Edu NXT

In my classes, the basic NXT Educational bot goes a long way. Additionally, we have the Robotics Engineering bots from CMU. Is there a collection of other bots with building instructions somewhere on the internet? (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Yes, the "update" and "empty" buttons are Ajax based. (...) Actually, since I'm a super-user on the web-site, I think I turn off the X/Y coordinates for everyone, but myself (that's why it's in the picture)... I need to double check this & (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Australian Worker's Cottage

(...) We had one of those clotheslines when I was a kid - very fun to play with - so spinny...dad was always having to straighten out the bars for some reason ;^) (...) Katrina (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Slaughter of the Innocents

(...) Ah, looks like I used the Olde English spelling by accident. Thanks for the fix! -Brendan (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Australian Worker's Cottage

(...) I needed the (URL) wikipedia entry> to figure out what kind of contraption that was. A nice model, it also reminds me to the kind of houses of wich so many were destroyed by the "Catrina" floodings (and partly also by the subsequent real (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Hm. So is that ajax-based, or is that something that submits the whole form? Basically, I'm hoping that it's a really simple click to set a particular element, so that I can merrily tromp my way down the page with a single, fast clicks, saying (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) In answer to this, yes it's possible to give each store manager a different login that allows them to edit only their store. I invite store managers to help out -- just send me a quick e-mail letting me know you're interested. I've designed it (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Basically, you sign-in: (URL) Then you select your store, making sure include empty containers & duplicate parts, and order by "columns down": (URL) You are then presented with the store inventory: (URL) You can "update" the part (meaning it's (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - Slaughter of the Innocents

(...) Lovely, as usual. However, in the story, One Million Africans Killed, the individual pages say One Million Africans Kiled. (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) How does it work currently? Depending on how much effort it is, I'd be all for updating the Burlington store's inventory when I happen to be there (and remember), but I'm not sure if I'd continually keep it updated. Would it be feasible to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  TexLUG at Maker Faire Austin 2008

TexLUG was invited to participate at Maker Faire 2008 in Austin, Texas this past weekend. We're not the first LUG to display at Maker Faire, but this was our first time, and we walked away with not one but two "Editor's Choice" awards for our (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) You're very welcome! Still need people to help keep the inventory up-to-date... Any more takers? --Mike. (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

(...) The sculpture was built by two AFOLs - Bryce McGlone and Brandon Griffith. You can see a clip of the scene at the (URL) BrickJournal> website, assuming you are in the US. Those out of country can go to the show (URL) here> and fast forward to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: How to get a RCX1.0 working these days?

(...) I suggest you use NQC with BricxCC ((URL) Since your tower is serial, you should not need to install any other software. Though it is not VB, it is nonetheless very easy to learn. Firmware file is on LEGO CD-rom, but it would be better to use (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

To All, I have been watching this series with some interest, and I saw the latest episode where one of the T-1000's took the form of a lady that has a child. The child looked like she was playing with a standard LEGO kit (Mostly bricks) but the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Former employee charged in LEGO credit card scam

Journal Inquirer By Laura F. Alix Oct. 22, 2008 Former employee charged in LEGO credit card scam ENFIELD, CT. - A Massachusetts woman is facing a larceny charge after, police say, she used LEGO company credit cards to buy more than $16,000 worth of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!

(...) Well drums are Mark's other passion besides LEGO, so the shirt works for him. I couldn't imagine this happening to a more deserving guy. Mark has been a great contributor to the NGLTC, his MOCs are always amazing...now I expect even more (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Australian Worker's Cottage

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote: -- snip! -- (...) Onya Tim! Love it! My missus also highly approves! The Hills Hoist in the background is *awesome* - all it needs is a kid swinging off the hoist! :-P I'm actually working on a new town module (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 22 octobre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** CR de la réunion du CA du 6 Octobre 2007 ** par (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!

Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa! (2 URLs) According to the 10/23/2008 edition of the Rome, Ga News-Tribune (URL) Mark now has $42,000,000.00 USD more to spend on his favorite hobby. Staffa, a software engineer, wants to help his (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Australian Worker's Cottage

(URL) Hi all, Thought I'd break with my recent lazy tradition and actually announce an MOC. The above is a fairly simply designed Australian worker's cottage: a style of house quite common in certain suburbs of Australian cities. As some people know (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  Re: building 6-wide cars

(...) Or even better (though probably too complex to make en masse) try (URL) misterzumbi>. Of course my main suggestion is to make them five-wide. Tim (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  How to get a RCX1.0 working these days?

Hi! I have tried to get my old (old? It was the first one in Austria!) RCX 1.0 working again, but didn't succeed. After all these years, the firmware seems to be gone, it doesn't even run the on-board programs... I tried to install the original (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  BrickFair logo and dates

Hi, Any chance someone in charge here on Lugnet could update our BrickFair banner? Please use this image: (URL) the event dates are: August 21st - 23rd, 2009 Thank you! Todd (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.events)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Michael- I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are THE MAN. This is a fantastic idea. Nice work. Brian (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) I appreciate the links and information. I was looking at your stuff before (VERY cool) I posted, but I have always wanted to mess with this type of stuff. You have some neat stuff and I will probably come knocking at your door when I (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Building Event Oct 25th at Glendale Store in California

The Glendale Store in California at the Glendale Galleria is having an art show/ building event October 25th 1pm-7pm. 4 builders will be there including myself, Brandon Griffith, Andrew Lee and others. More details can be found on the store (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) For the DIYers out there: (URL) LED Resistor Calculator> For quick results without having to think: You can run 1 (2.1v) LED from 9v if you hook up a 390 ohm (1/4 watt) resistor between one lead of the LED and the power source. You can run 2 (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The Brick Testament - Slaughter of the Innocents

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with seven new illustrated Bible stories that bring a close to the (URL) King (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Re: building 6-wide cars

(...) I'd start here for inspiration and ideas: (URL) There any many others that have really refined the scale nicely as well that I routinely look at for inspiration and ideas. I had a great amount of difficulty building in this scale myself, but (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Legotrff i hst 31 Okt - 2 Nov - Temat r: Njespark

(...) I pricip allt mitt lego är tyvärr magasinerat pga trångboddhet. Jag kanske kan ta med en städpatrull och en glasskiosk, det är väl ungefär vad jag kan ordna till nöjesfält i nuläget. :-/ /Tommy (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Legotrff i hst 31 Okt - 2 Nov

(...) Nu blir jag nyfiken. Hur många kan vi tänkas bli? /Tommy (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 22, 2008, to Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Item #8492 Racers Mud Hopper Retail Price $9.99 Sale Price $2.98 Item #8111 River Dragon Retail Price $7.99 Sale Price $2.98 Item #8112 Battle Arachnoid Retail Price $7.99 Sale Price $2.98 Item #8147 Racers Bullet Run Retail Price $49.99 Sale Price (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) I realize that this is an old post, but I jut found it...If I want to hook up a bunch of LED's (say they are 2.1 volt and I want to hook up 10) to a 9v system, what do I need to do? Only hook in four at a time or something like that? I could (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  building 6-wide cars

Our train group is going up to 6-wide cars (and 8 wide trains) for the next layout. Anyone got any advice or tips on how to make them (and how to make them look good)? I am good at making 4-wide cars but not so much at making 6-wide. (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Call: Lions Gate Models town building custom kits - the very last run closes Oct 22

(...) Last call: ordering closes about 11pm PST on Wed 22 Oct. (URL) Kit Availability> Kevin (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Big Blue : The Return...

So I was just cleaning up and sorting my collection (in whatever spare time I can find, between the renos and getting the abode ready for our upcoming baby)... When I happened across this guy-- (URL) Thinking that it's been a long time since I've (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov

(...) Bara så att ni vet, nu har Lego hört av sig, och kommer att sponsra med lite material. Vi skall nog kunna slå rekord, både i antal deltagare och annat... Tack Micke!! (16 years ago, 21-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

Skipped 25 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact