 Town / 10245
10244  |  10246
Subject:
Old dog and even older tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:21:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,
Well I have been meaning to re-photograph my train MOC collection and I'm
finally done. So if anyone is interested in a bunch of train MOC photos... I
have 3 new folders on BrickShelf with some new and old train MOCs. Some are long
sorted back into the collection so what's done is done. The nice thing is that
they are all fairly consistantly done.

Feel free to browse the rats nest of other pics too! :)

For full trains (mostly passenger)...

Engines...

Freight...

I was thinking about uploading these to Flickr too... I like that you can
discuss stuff in line with the images and even make notes right on the photos.

SteveB