 Marketplace / Auctions / 10915
Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 01:47:28 GMT

As always thanks for the bids and views all! As promised, 7 more lots listed tonight that are 3-day auctions and will end on Wednesday night with the previous 4 lots listed on Friday night.

5 pounds of new and used Blue plates, some of the used ones aren’t as blue as they used to be

5 pounds of new and used red plates

5 pounds of new and used white plates

Over 2 pounds of yellow plates

5 pounds of new and used Gray bricks, lots of 1x2 especially

Small 1/2 pound lot of unused tan plates

Huge new and used Pirate lot with several hulls, numerous masts and rigging, instructions, and over 100 mini figures; nearly 10 pounds in all