 Marketplace / Auctions / 10907
Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:52:12 GMT

Thanks for all of the bids and views on last weeks auctions, good stuff! I just put up 14 lots of all kinds of bulk pieces:

Lot of 12 Platforms including 8 platforms and 4 ramps

45 Skeleton minifigs

22 various Sharks, Squid, and Manta Rays

Nice lot of green bricks and plates

Huge lot of assorted arches

4 Dragons

Large lot of fences, railings, and bars

10 Alligators

Partial 6375 Exxon set plus assorted Shell parts lot and a pair of 6378 instructions

Lot of red, blue, gray, white, and black stanchion support brackets

10 Birds

11 Monkeys

Huge lot of castle panels, pillars, and turrets

Large lot of BURPs and LURPs