 Marketplace / Auctions / 10908
10907  |  10909
Subject:
#6286 "skull's eye schooner"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:02:10 GMT

hello,
i am a lego fan, an artist and architect from buenos aires, argentina.
although i'm now back here, i lived in boston, usa, for almost eight years until
about a year ago.

a few days ago i found and purchased a new #6286 "skull's eye schooner" in a toy
store (it was a rare find, even here) and i thought i'd let people at lugnet
know that i'm auctioning it on ebay @
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260291043022

this is the first time i sell something on ebay. so far i have only been a buyer
(at ebay, bricklink, lego). my main interest is 'space', and i'm trying to
reconstruct my childhood's collection after my brother gave it away to a
girlfriend's brother some years ago while i was living in boston.
selling the schooner might allow me the opportunity to obtain funds for doing
just that.

anyway, it's always good to be in contact with people who share the love of
lego.

oh, and you can see a bit of my mocs here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicolasdangelo/collections/72157604594239957/

best,

nicolas d'angelo