 Marketplace / Auctions / 10913
Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 04:23:47 GMT

As always, thanks for the views and bids last time around. Here is a smaller offering this week, only 8 lots.

9 pound lot of gray plates

Wild West lot of brown bricks, log bricks and panels, mini figures, stickered bricks from Gold City Junction, assorted instructions, barrels, spoked wheels, and more!

Police lot of tiles, bricks, and mini figures, mostly older used pieces.

Nice lot of yellow, red, black, and one green rounded top windows

Huge 25 pound lot of yellow bricks

Nice lot of assorted panels, mostly trans-blue, green, orange, and more, larger corner panels, brick facets, some Blacktron panels

Nice train lot with some track, lots of windows and doors, roof slopes, printed and stickered bricks, instructions, and more.

Go green! Lot of trees, flowers, ferns, fronds, bushes, and...a shrubery!