 Marketplace / Auctions / 10903
Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:57:26 GMT

Check it out!

Hey everyone! I just put up 4 lots and hope to list more bulk parts lots this month after a summer of on-again off-again sorting. Clicking on the link takes you to all of my listings on eBay which are mostly baseball cards but there is a link in the left margin to the Building Toys where the LEGO are listed. The lots include:

7144 Slave I, 20 (twenty) complete sets with instructions, Boba Fetts, and Han Solos. All built from clean unused pieces except for one blue technic brick in one of the sets.

Classic Space lot includes 2 Galaxy Explorers, 2 Space Cruisers, 3 beat up Starfleet Voyagers, lot of baseplates, and much more.

8460 Pneumatic Crane with box and instructions, missing striped construction stickers, but includes extra hoses

6091 King Leo’s Castle with box and instructions, clean pieces only built twice, when I bought it and again now for the pictures.