 Marketplace / Auctions / 10914
Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:11:39 GMT

I just listed 4 lots last night and have more lots of plates and a pirate lot I want to try to get listed on Sunday night as 3-day auctions to line up with the end of the four currently listed. Huh?

30 pound lot of new and used white bricks

10 pound lot of black plates

18 pound lot of slopes, tall ones, short ones, inverted, mostly plain, some have stripes

68 horses, mostly used, with some newer unused ones as well