 General / 54974
Re: Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Toenjes wrote:
   Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=squiglego2000

According to the 10/23/2008 edition of the Rome, Ga News-Tribune
http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/680/public/news931722.html
Mark now has $42,000,000.00 USD more to spend on his favorite hobby.

Staffa, a software engineer, wants to help his parents retire and plans to travel the world, especially Europe.
“I’ve been a LEGO builder my whole life, and LEGO was established in Denmark,” he shared. “So that’s tops on my European tour.”
According to Staffa, he is still sorting through other future plans. “There’s a slew of stuff I want to do,” he said. “I still can’t believe it.”

Best of luck to you Mark, hope the weirdos leave you alone :)
p.s.: it would have been slightly more awesome if you had been wearing a “Still plays with LEGO t-shirt” ;)

--

Well drums are Mark’s other passion besides LEGO, so the shirt works for him. I couldn’t imagine this happening to a more deserving guy. Mark has been a great contributor to the NGLTC, his MOCs are always amazing...now I expect even more coolness since he will have unlimited resources :)

Congradulations Mark!