 MediaWatch / 2500
Re: LEGO Creation in Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
   To All,

I have been watching this series with some interest, and I saw the latest episode where one of the T-1000’s took the form of a lady that has a child. The child looked like she was playing with a standard LEGO kit (Mostly bricks) but the terminator mother built this elaborate sculpture out of LEGO elements. Did someone from the community build it perhaps? I am just curious.

Scott Sanburn President, Michiana-LUG / LTC

The sculpture was built by two AFOLs - Bryce McGlone and Brandon Griffith. You can see a clip of the scene at the BrickJournal website, assuming you are in the US. Those out of country can go to the show here and fast forward to 33:35 to 34:26.

Am working on a story for BrickJournal about this.

Joe