 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 173
Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSnBVs5-X0w

Adding to my classic space layout will be this little item--a 'pick and place'
robot arm that will move a space ship from the monorail onto the carrier.

Tis is just the proof of concept to show that it can work--the motors and RCX
will come in the near future.

Dave

I am very much looking forward to seeing this when completed.  I suspect that
aligning the train correctly is going to be the big technical challenge here.
Or maybe you've already go that covered... as I said, I'm looking forward to see
where this goes.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com