  *564816 (-100)
  Spent Nuclear Fuel Shipping Cask Rolling Stock

I have always had a fascination with nuclear power and anything related to it. I still firmly believe that nuclear power is one of the cleanest and most efficient methods of producing mass amounts of power and I sincerely hope that we continue to (...) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  FYI: Various MISB sets on ebay

FYI, I've just put up a few MISB sets on eBay. Thx for looking. (URL) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Baseplate standard

I rememeber seeing on brickshelf somewhere that someone had done some scenery in 32x32plates,build up some, tan roads, standardised cliff heights and so on. I can't find it though. Does it ring a bell for anyone? Can anyone point me to a link to the (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Direct Printing onto bricks,fig torsos,fig heads, panels,etc

Well Tommy has finally received his machine and familiarized himself with it enough to pretty confidently say that I am in production. I should be caught up with my current projects in a week or so and am open for business. email me. Now you can (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  monypoli game

Hi all, I have just posted some scans of my Monypoli game. (URL) would appreciate any help I could get in translating the text. I would like to post the translation with the scans. Also, I am missing the playboard. If anyone has one for sale, or one (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Intressant bygge du gör! Ska bli kul att se det färdiga resultatet! Jag har handlat en del på Bricklink (534 beställningar med feedback) och kan nog lugnt lova att ett litet kuvert med 96/100 st 1x1 tile INTE kommer att behöva tullas. Det är (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Det här är det som jag bygger: (URL) är ett vattentorn som byggdes c:a 1910 och vars huvudfunktion var att hålla vatten som användes för att fylla på ångloken. Tornet innehåller tre våningar. På bottenvåningen finns ett badrum/omklädningsrum (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Photos of the SLTC at the 2008 AMRA Exhibition

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote: -- snip! -- (...) Thanks Braith, we did have fun! As I remember during the show, one of the common questions I was asked by kids and adults alike was "What is that blue building?", to which I would (nearly (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Nice idea. I share others' concern about the trademark violations, though it is a clever name. But, after you get past that obstacle, I think it's a cool idea. How does it compare feature-wise to what you can do on frappr.com? (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Photos of the SLTC at the 2008 AMRA Exhibition

(...) Thanks Braith :^) The blue tower started out as a space station for a planned Brikwars event, but wasn't finished in time. It was built in Insectoid colours and uses curved track to form the ring. What better use for a space station, than to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Inliner v1.1

A new version of Inliner is available at (URL) you can choose the deepth of inlining level. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 12-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov

(...) Då jag numera bor i Munkedal skulle det för mig bli en omväg att åka via Jönköping så jag är tyvärr inte så intresserad av att samåka. /Johan V (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Jo, Om man beställer från ett land utanför EU måste man normalt betala tull. Blir lite nyfiken på vad det är för modell som kräver 100 st mördkröd 1x1 tiles. Är det något du vill berätta i det här läget eller få vi vänta tills det blir klart? (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) Steve-- Count on Deena and I to be there as well. The offer we made to you at BrickCon a week back still stands--if there's anything we can to do help out, give a holler and we'll give it a go. Meantime...I have to start thinking NOW about (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  L3PAO 1.9 Beta

The beta update of L3PAO to go along with Lars' L3P 1.4 beta is now available. The .zip contains two files. Replace your existing versions with both of the files in the archive. There may be issues with certain activeX controls not being installed (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) The problem with this is that it doesn't really work with a switching layout where the locomotive often needs to move on its own. I agree that its a good solution for a public display that runs in loops though. On the positive side for me, my (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of the SLTC at the 2008 AMRA Exhibition

(...) Great work SLTC! An impressive layout and congratulations on your win. That blue tower is a work of art. Hope you all had fun. Cheers, Braith. (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Is it normal that my local FLL knows nothing about AFOLs?

OK, so I got roped into going to a meeting of a fledgling Robotics League in Orange County, California. They invited me because one of the founders of the League knew I was into Lego. There were several FIRST and FLL coaches, mentors,and club (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 10 octobre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Locomotive CC 6500 RC / 2ème partie ** par Grrr_31 (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Hobby Train

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like you're reading the absence of these things as evidence to the contrary. We haven't seen new passenger or cargo wagons for many years and I doubt we'll see them anytime soon unless (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) This is one of the reasons I would have preferred for TLG to continue producing the 9volt system until at least there was a 'working' PF system. Our club continues doing train displays including this Sunday and the next two Sundays. We do our (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) Hummm... you would think that a set "truly aimed at the AFOL community" would have the real power of powered track. :( But I'll cross my fingers that the Power Functions really will have a battery small enough to fit in an engine (cause I (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train

Jordan got it right, Thanks Jordan! :) Recently I was made aware of some of the internal structure of LEGO and this might offer some insights. In most big companies there are typically more then one product group. There are several in LEGO and there (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Great to have you visit PDX again! Hope you bring that monster camera of yours to capture the fun! SteveB PS Hey, maybe we can have a garlic party at BrickFest as a special event... now to find a tie back to LEGO or AFOLs for that??? (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Thanks Will, I just might take you up on that offer! :) Welcome aboard! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Thanks Will, I just might take you up on that offer! :) Welcome aboard! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Soo Line FP7

(URL) Continuing with my series of Soo Line locomotives, I present an (URL) FP7> in the older maroon and yellow scheme. I had to borrow (URL) Benn Coifman's> technique of using cheese slopes for the nose since 1x3 arches aren't available in dark (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hobby Train

In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote: -snip- (...) As someone in an 8-wide train club, our biggest concern is whether the PF trains will have enough power to pull our heavy trains. We've got our fingers crossed that the new motors / remotes / (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.15

(...) There was a bug when you have changed the error and warning angles. This is fixed now. I did not have changed the version number. So current version 1.0.15 is updated. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) I wonder how much of that had to do with it being released without a motor, and right around the same time the end of the 9v line was announced. It's a great set, but I, for one, was disappointed that it pictured locomotives on the box, but (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train

From the Lego train communication III "our designers worked on the first train set using the new Power Functions system. This set will be truly aimed at the AFOL community to acknowledge the importance of the adult LEGO hobbyists in the LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Behöver IOFS inte skaffa alla 100 st på samma gång eller från samma ställe. Och mjo det blir lite väl dyrt, med mitt mått mätt, på bricklink. :( För jag antar att det kostar 25% i tull att beställa från USA. /Johan (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Och inte så lite heller tycks det som. ;) /Johan (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Optimist :-) Skämt åsido, så har jag nog inte en enda mörkröd tile 1x1... (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: BrickFest '09

(...) Cool. Now I know what weekend -not- to have my next Garlic Party. :) I'm going to try to make it out there for this. --Todd (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Over 30 MISB Sets Added to my BrickLink Shop, Including Some Rare Promotional Sets

I have recently listed over 30 MISB sets on my BrickLink store, (URL) Broughton's Bricks>. The sets include: Featured Sets [LEGOSet 8480] [LEGOSet 10152] [LEGOSet 18311] (4 URLs) Limited Edition Football Game Starter Pack Includes sets 3302, 3303, (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Making custom stickers, advice needed

(...) There was a recent discussion about this on the Trains-n-Town website: (URL) Basically, I've used the RGB values from the ldraw.org color chart, printed on regular white mailing labels as a base, then modified till the color came close. There (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  TRU sale Oct 11-17

This week's flyer (Saturday October 11 to Friday October 17) has a page of LEGO stuff. Save 20% ALL* LEGO Agents and Racers. *Excludes clearance. Selection varies by store. Flyer shows pictures of 8632 Mission 2: Swamp Raid $22.37 8630 Mission 3: (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Castle Advent Calender not hitting .au

According to a report from someone at LEGO aus, the castle advent calender is not coming down under, so if you want one, better do a S@H order to get one. The city advent calender is aparently going to hit Toyworld at a date as of yet unknown (most (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Making custom stickers, advice needed

I am looking for advice on how to make custom stickers. I have a Canon color ink jet printer to make them with (I dont think it can do anything special like print white ink) Firstly, I am looking for advice as to what sort of sticker paper to use (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Någon som har...?

(...) Sorry! Lite för ovanlig för att jag ska ha mycket såna. Mängden finns på Bricklink men priset kanske är för högt? Micke (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés jeudi 9 octobre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Sets Impulse - Partie 2/2 - Castle ** par Pierre (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  new moc: microscale auditorium

(2 URLs) this moc started out as a study for different radii of curved walls. then i decided to go ahead and finish it into something. i was thinking along the lines of a large public building/display space - art gallery, auditorium, theatre, etc. (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: backgammon game

(...) thank you. i just wish i could build a stronger handle that would allow me to carry it around, but because it's double-walled it's quite heavy. -§ deborah §- (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Photos of the SLTC at the 2008 AMRA Exhibition

G'day all, The Sydney LEGO Train Club (SLTC) has recently presented it's third layout at the 46th Annual Australian Model Railway Association (AMRA) Exhibition. (URL) Our 2008 layout was approximately 7.5m x 3.5m in size, and featured an airport, (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) --snip-- (...) I'll just jump in and confirm (insofar as I can) what Jordan has said. Tim (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) You are almost correct. The intermediate, non-9V train system is called "(URL) Hobby Trains>" on the LEGO Factory website. I have seen no statement from TLC one way or the other if the PF trains will be called "Hobby Trains" or something new (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Please Don't Touch Daddy's LEGO

Found in the October 6th 2008 print edition of Maclean's Magazine (Canada): Please Don't Touch Daddy's LEGO The new 5,922-piece Taj Mahal model proves the classic kids' toy isn't just for kids anymore PATRICIA TREBLE September 24, 2008 In the 50th (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  LETGUI new version 0.1.0.15

A new version of LETGUI ((URL) is now available. The new options for PlanarCheck ((URL) are now supported. Have fun! cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Hobby Train

Jordan - thanks for your reply. For some reason I thought the trains that were proposed for 2009 (based on the new power functions) were referred to as "Hobby Train". I am familiar with the set that was released with that same name. So anyone else (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available

(...) Thanks Tim. We appreciate the feedback. I just had to spotlight the Royal Train. It was one of those catalysts that got me back into LEGO Trains. -Jeramy (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Någon som har...?

Det råkar inte vara någon som har c:a 100 st Mörkröda 1x1 tiles som man vill bli av med för en lämpling summa slantar? (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

(...) There are several possibilities (45° angle between their long axis? Between their short axis?), but note that by using pieces that slide along axles you can get any spacing (and therefore any angle). Here's a really simple example (Deeplink): (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) I didn't work on the Hobby Train, though I'll try to give you my best answer. Those who did (such as Tim Gould) may want to add their comment as well. The Hobby Train was an effort to develop a fan-created train set, and that effort has now (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Legoträff i höst 31 Okt - 2 Nov

(...) Hej! Ser verkligen fram mot träffen, vill bara bekräfta här också att jag kommer. Anders (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

  L3PAO Update Status (Re: "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930")

(...) I've been working the last couple of days to update L3PAO so that it will accommodate all of Lars' enhancements to L3P. It isn't fully-tested yet, but I figured I'd give everyone a look at the interface changes. I think I've incorporated all (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

(...) [LDrawPart 924] Gives you exactly 45 degrees, only 1 stud wide, pretty strong, and a bit of flexibility. Using 3/4 pins and liftarms you should be able to attach it to beams and keep it all inside 2 studs wide. ROSCO (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Apocalypse now: LEGO zombies invade BrickCon

(URL) that you've seen that $10 million dollar train set that looks like the real deal, think of this: What if it was invaded by zombies? LEGO zombies? That's what the Zombie Apocafest 2008 in Seattle, Washington was all about. 35 different (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Motorized, steerable bus?!?

(...) This one ? (URL) Erik (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

For the people that want to build one with their own (or bricklink) LEGO: (URL) now offers a stickersheet that is a reproduction of the original one. (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest '09

Woohoo! I'm thrilled to see BrickFest come back again! Last year was a real blast, and the OCC Hall is a fantastic place to showcase all of those great MOCs. Please let me know how I can help, Steve. (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  New group on Flickr created

I have started a group on Flickr called Lego Complaining: (URL) It's open to the public so anyone can join. I invite everyone to come take a look at it and for all gentle readers to join if they would like to. Here's the group charter: ===...=== We (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.db.inv, FTX)

  Twin Cities Brick eXpo 10-18-08

Twin Cities Brick eXpo (TCBX) will be held in Bloomington Minnesota on Saturday, October 18th, 2008 from 10am to 5pm. See www.tcbx.org for more info or e-mail me directly at gmltc_stein@yahoo.com. This will include display of the GMLTC train layout, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce)

  Hobby Train

I am curious, does anyone have an update as to what happened to the Hobby Train? Should we be looking for something new beginning of '09? -Ram (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Group needing help with a sumo event

I had a rather out-of-the blue request recently, and thought I'd toss it out to the community at large. A women from the National Society of Black Engineers got in touch with me about making sumo rings for them: they have six events scattered around (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

  Re: Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 8, 2008, to Tuesday, October 14, 2008

(...) Thank you Dave for the correction. I posted in a hurry as I was running out of the office. I hope no one was inconvenienced by my error. Clifton D. Chambers (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 8, 2008, to Tuesday, October 14, 2008

(...) Just called and placed an order. The Hybrid Rescue Tank is actually $19.98, not $14.98. Item #8118 Hybrid Rescue Tank Retail Price $29.99 Sale Price $19.98 -Dave ToT-LUG (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) This is a great MOC and I love the colors. As others have mentioned, the white on the drivers really sets them off. Was that paint, white-out, white ink, other? I like the way you shrouded the rear wheels. A very nice touch. The boiler design (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, October 8, 2008, to Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Item #8492 Racers Mud Hopper Retail Price $9.99 Sale Price $4.98 Item #8111 River Dragon Retail Price $7.99 Sale Price $4.98 Item #8112 Battle Arachnoid Retail Price $7.99 Sale Price $4.98 Item #8147 Racers Bullet Run Retail Price $49.99 Sale Price (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: For sale at Neiman Marcus: Yourself, in Legos

I wonder who is constructing the model? 'When' commissioned of course... God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Help vintage 1093 Interface A

samurai74 ha scritto: (...) > (...) Prova a guardare questo: (URL) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mardi 7 octobre 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Peindre ses briques LEGO : entre sacrilège, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  How can I align something to this angle?

I need to align a technic brick as close as possible to 45 degrees as the part geometry and physical limitations would allow it. I've studied some probable solutions and can come close with ordinary technic bricks and plates in between, but I'm (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) Stacy and I can't wait for this set. I love the collection of rare and exciting pieces such as the turkey and the new cows. As was mentioned above, this set answers a lot of the desires of the Castle fans. LEGO has taken a great first step in (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) LEGO Medieval Village set #10193 will be available January 2009. LEGO.com and LEGO Brand retail stores will carry the set. USD $99.99 1,601 pcs. -Abner (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  CAD and FIRST Lego League (FLL)

Hello again all, It's been awhile since I've frequented these parts, but I thought I would throw this out there anyway and see if anyone could help me. I teach CAD at a Community College in Southern California. Our Electronics Department Head is (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

Wow!!!! That set looks like it's going to be an instant favorite. I'm thrilled to finally see cows! Any word on when this set is going to be available? Andrew (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Village announced at BrickCon

(...) WOW!! all I can say is WOW!! I won't use the bley but EVERYTHING else is just....WOW!! (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  For sale at Neiman Marcus: Yourself, in Legos

(URL) is true, for a mere $60,000 you can have a life size replica of yourself made out of LEGO brick. I wonder if fat people have to pay extra? Scott (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  BrickFest '09

Where: Portland, OR at the Oregon Convention Center, Hall A When: March 26-29, 2009 (setup: Th, convention: Fr-Sn) Hotel: Red Lion Hotel (mention BRICKFEST for room block rate) Who: All AFOLs! YES, it’s that time again! Join us for the 3rd Portland (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Motorized, steerable bus?!?

I need help finding a MOC that someone did a few years ago. I remember a bus that had a motor in the back and a steerable front axle. The front axle had magnets connected to it, facing downward, in such a way that it would follow a line of metal (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Looking for part - Hinge Arm 2x2x6

(...) Yes, please send it direct to my emailadress. But as I said, don't expect a perfect part. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: The Blue Train

(...) I'm really liking this also...lots of detail and nice building techniques, inparticluar the main boiler shape. The whole thing reminds me of the 9F I've just built in many ways. Carl (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  S@H code for 1 cent 5611

Received my Castle Advent Calendars from S@H today, and there was a one page flyer showing some coast guard sets. Also had this 'exclusive offer'. Spend $75 or more (excluding tax, shipping and gift cards) and get set F5611 Public Works for one (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: OSS Pontbriand - S.H.I.P.

(...) Cool! This is definately a unique ship. I like the exterior a lot. Both the shape and the details are interesting. (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: new moc: backgammon game

(...) Very cool. I love that it folds up into a case. -Jason (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Brickvention 2009?

(...) It will certainly be on. Have you been to the website since the last Brickvention? (URL) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 12 Tooth bevel gear case

(...) I have not yet broken them... But the best point is they don't slip, as slipping cause excessive wear of gears. For example the first version of my killer dozers ((URL) used the 12 double bevel gear but after playing some time gears kept on (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LUGNET 10th Anniversary

(...) A Happy 10th Birthday to LUGNET! Cheers, J.P. Manalo (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  OSS Pontbriand - S.H.I.P.

Just got this home from BrickCon. (URL) * Flagship of the Omicron Space Services * 270 stud long SHIP * Crew of 105 all with their own bunks * Exploration vessel armed for medium defensive abilities. * Hangar bay for support craft or fighters (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: new moc: backgammon game

(...) thank you, nathan. glad you enjoyed it. it was a fun build and i intend to keep it around for a while, test it out while sitting around at shows. -§ deborah §- (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930"

(...) Wow, Lars! looks like I have a ton of work ahead of me getting the GUI to accommodate all the new options. I'll get started this week. Jeff (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Looking for part - Hinge Arm 2x2x6

(...) Hello Mike... Many thanks for your offer of help. I dimensioned it as best I could with a ruler as I don't have any calipers available at the moment. If you can build some type of mock up that would be great if you have the time. I have a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available

(...) What! No comments yet? Excellent work guys. I've only skimmed it so far but what I skimmed was very fun. Good to see the Royal Train make a reappearance. Tim (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Introduction to LPub 4 video

Here is a video showing how to set up LPub and how to use it to create instructions for a simple model: (URL) to all the files used in the example are available on that page. The screencast was recorded on a Mac, but I think most of the features (...) (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: 12 Tooth bevel gear case

(...) I hadn't even thought about it. I can use the wheels. Are they build much stronger than the bevel gears? That is a very good idea. Thank you! Adam (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 001 Gears

(...) Re, this set: (URL) Hi Ms. Natenshon, Following is the Bricklink (which is an online Lego sales site kind of like ebay) catalog Price Guide info on that set: (URL) It shows the set sold for $38.00 within the last 6 months. These are the (...) (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.people.newbie, FTX)

  Re: Looking for part - Hinge Arm 2x2x6

(...) I don't think that there is a file for that at present. The only information I found was this thread ((URL) it is a compound part it is much more difficult than other parts. If a mockup will work for you I can create one (maybe only dimensions (...) (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  001 Gears

I am new to this site. I am selling 001 Gears set for a client and was wondering if someone could tell me more about it. Feel free to inquire about a sale. (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.people.newbie)

Skipped 21 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact