 Trains / 30496
Re: Hobby Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:58:37 GMT

--snip--

IF the new
PF system uses the same track dimensions, then TLG should at least still have
been making cars for both Passenger and cargo trains.  IF the track is
compatable to the Battery system, again we should have been getting new cars to
add to or vary the Battery system layouts.

--snip--

My 2¢ worth,

-- Don        GtwLUG     St. Louis

Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like you're reading the absence of these things as
evidence to the contrary. We haven't seen new passenger or cargo wagons for many
years and I doubt we'll see them anytime soon unless Trains really start making
a big profit.

Tim