 Trains / 30485
Re: Hobby Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:52:50 GMT

Jordan - thanks for your reply. For some reason I thought the trains that were
proposed for 2009 (based on the new power functions) were referred to as "Hobby
Train". I am familiar with the set that was released with that same name.

So anyone else have information on the new power functions based trains? Besides
what Jordan described, the only other thing I know is that they are supposed to
run on plastic track with potential for new geometries (I forget where I saw
that).

Thanks,
Ram