 Trains / 29924
Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:50:03 GMT

   Total length 15ft (480 studs) , with one side of the deck over 12ft long. The 12ft length is just to long for cable stay. The bridge is too light for the

Sorry wrong math the bridge were

A 10ft (12 32x32 Baseplates) (384 studs)

B 15 ft (18 32x32 Baseplates) (576 studs)

Also forgot link to current bridge

mike