 Trains / 29908
Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:58:32 GMT

Stacy and I are designing a small layout for Brickworld this year and
we want/need to have a bridge in the layout.  We've been working to
design the layout using banquet tables (so I don't have to bring my
own tables), yet we still want an open space in the center.  The way
we have it designed necessitates us to try and span 40 inches (128
studs) unsupported.

Here's a 288 stud bridge Bob Kojima built:

Hit next to see a few more pictures.

Frank