 Trains / 29906
Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dave Sterling wrote:
   .. Do you have a Brickshelf folder or image gallery on the web where I can find a bunch of close-up pictures of your truss bridges? I want to get a better idea of how you built the joints. Also, pictures of that new bridge would be sweet. :-)

Thanks!

-Dave

Dave-

All our public images are posted on the SCLTC website. This link will take you to every photo that contains a bridge. Just click on the ones that interest you for a larger image.

I’ll gather some photos of the newest bridge and send them your way this evening.

-Ted