 Trains / 26577
Re: Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:49:16 GMT

what if the operating system was something like the rokenbok line? they have a
central hub with hand controllers that use miniature 'walkie talkies' to control
individual units.

although, commands are only delivered while communication is maintained with a
specific unit. if the actual train receiver maintained the speed after
communication was lost, you could operate numerous trains simultaneously.
this would be great with no real hardward mods required, but the main control
hub could be pricey.

i guess we'll have to WAIT and see:( I HATE WAITING!!!!!