 Trains / 26576
26575  |  26577
Subject:
Merry Christmas 2005 pics finally posted:)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.delvalug
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:56:47 GMT

Happy belated holidays all!
    Just wanted to share some pics of my holiday diarama and spread the cheer
with my favorite bricks:) hope you enjoy!

     come see them at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=162367

Happy holidays and happy building, chris:)