 Trains / 25263
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 02:03:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote:

<snip>

   I have found one problem.

<snip>

Hey Bruce-

I began building a version of James’ trolley (mine shall be a white ambassador trolley) and found an issue attaching the upside down train rail in Step 6 here. We found that the studs from the train railing and the studs from the this technic element touched, thus preventing a secure attachment. Did you find this to be the case?

(To solve it, we replaced the 1x4 technic plate with this piece, attached the train rail to that and called it a day:-)

JOHN