 Trains / 25255
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 06:18:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote:
   Just finished building the trolley. I used Blue in place of Tan (windows), White in place of Grey (roof), Dark Bley in place of Brown (doors),and Grey in place of Red (ends, etc). I have found one problem. The ends of the roof, the parts that are on the 3 X 3 plate with round corner are attached to each other with the vertical 1 X 4 tile but to nothing else so the unit will slide off the roof. Hope this description makes sense.

Bruce,

How, wow! Thanks for building this trolley.

I’ll definitely check out the roof issue. Now, I will try to model it your livery.

Since that little 1x1 slope is so hard to come by in gray, may I be so bold to suggest a solution that eliminates those elements and binds the 3x3 rounded plates as well-- use this piece along the side of the ends of the roof instead (although it is rather rare itself in gray...)

JOHN