 Trains / 25264
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 04:51:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote:

<snip>

   I have found one problem.

<snip>

Hey Bruce-

I began building a version of James’ trolley (mine shall be a white ambassador trolley) and found an issue attaching the upside down train rail in Step 6 here. We found that the studs from the train railing and the studs from the this technic element touched, thus preventing a secure attachment. Did you find this to be the case?

IIRC, it’s only a negligible distance. The attachment is reasonably secure. But it can be enough to bother you if you’re a stickler for details. (I know I am!)

Legoswami