 Trains / 25269
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 15:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   I began building a version of James’ trolley (mine shall be a white ambassador trolley) and found an issue attaching the upside down train rail in Step 6 here. We found that the studs from the train railing and the studs from the this technic element touched, thus preventing a secure attachment. Did you find this to be the case?

(To solve it, we replaced the 1x4 technic plate with this piece, attached the train rail to that and called it a day:-)

John,

Thanks for catching this fault in the construction. I failed to notice this error. And, I don’t like it. Rather embarrassing.

Maybe this alternate construction will work using 1x1 headlamp bricks (one stud on the side).

And, Bruce found this solution for fixing the attachment of the front roof.

later,

James Mathis