 Trains / 25243
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 05:10:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
   James Mathis wrote:

   Please let me know of any build problems you encounter or, if you have suggestions for improvements. I would be interested in modifying the instructions accordingly. Other than the impossible(?) tan and brown train windows, I hope I have used readily available pieces-- oh, yeah, the new 1x1 slope may not be available in gray-- sorry.

I’ve seen people sell tan train windows on Bricklink... they do exist (just like green ones, I have 20 of those) they’re just hard to get by.

Wow. Tan train windows. But has the 1x2x3 train window ever been produced in tan, to anyone’s knowledge?

JOHN
Did someone say Tan windows? Ooops Tan Train windows....

Yep 21 of the 1x4x3 and 10 of the 1x2x3 tan train windows were sold on Bricklink in the last 6 months.

I find some strange items that I never knew existed, on Bricklink.... things like 1x12x3 arches in blue or yellow, 2x2 double concave yellow regular slopes, etc.

They must have produced a lot of these tan train windows, in order to make it monetarily worthwhile to produce them, don’t you think? But where are they? Are they at the Legoland Parks (have these windows been spotted)? Or were just a few cranked out? With all this talk about how it is not cost effective to produce specific parts in off colors for AFOLs.... someone should have some explaining to do! (“Should” is the key word here.)

Gary Istok

Still hoping for windows in other colors......