 Trains / 25271
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 00:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

   Rather embarrassing.

lol I’m telling you that there are dangers to virtual building! :-)

Well, I putzed around with it a little, but I am siccing Ross on the project and told him to have at it, only keeping the overall “feel” of the MOC intact. I might even be able to get him to ldraw his completed efforts.

Pics to come as soon as we can!

JOHN