 Trains / 25228
25227  |  25229
Subject:
Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 15:43:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is an old fashion trolley.

My effort toward this trolley began from inspiration from the Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders. If it were not for the GPLR, I would probably never have generated this design. Working on this trolley reminded me just how far we as LEGO Train Fans have come. Not just in model-making, but in public displays of our craft. I am constantly in awe of the latest greatest LEGO train club displays. You surround beautiful train models with fantastic structures, road vehicles, and scenery which raise every single creation to more than it would be by itself, alone on a shelf.

I have wondered for several months what should become of this trolley design. And, while it may not be perfect, nor may it be the best trolly out there, I humbly present the trolley design with dedication to all of the LEGO Train Clubs, for without your public pressence, I dare say the LEGO train hobby would not be what it has become today. I wish you all wonderful and great train show events in your future. Thank you. Seeing your show-pics is truly an inspiration to me.

Regarding this trolley design, I hope to have hi-rez PNG images and a PDF file available for download within a week or so. I’m still working on the design of the back cover. You will be welcome to print it, store it, burn it, crash it, modify it...whatever you want to do with this trolley design is fine with me.

later,

James Mathis