 Trains / 25227
Re: Slightly more rational? (was: New Lego Track!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 14:08:48 GMT

FLEXITRACK ! Yah !

Cheers
Oliver

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Gary Quinlan wrote:
Fellow Lego Train Enthusiasts

Check out the link to see ideas for a new geometry of Lego Tracks,

Maybe with enough chatter on Lugnet and other sites Lego might decide to
investigate the possibilities! Can't hurt to try.

Gary
BLTG
Brisbane Lego Train Group

How about if lego provided just 3 things for us:

1. Bulk rail material that we can cut to length, as we need
1. A new 2x8 sleeper part to hold the new rail
2. A new half-sleeper to connect to existing 9V track parts

This would obviously be a move to woo the more serious hobbiest, but it
would
help fulfill the need for curves in multiple radii and lengths.

Steve