 Trains / 25164
Re: New Lego Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 17:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Parsons wrote:

kind of silly, given some of the stinker ideas with which TLG has decided to run
(ahem, {Galidor}, Znap, to name a few)

Silly is perhaps not strong enough (try stupid)

Trainheads want their new track geometries. Spacers want to see 3vil and PCS
turned into official sets. I don't read castle, but I'm sure they have their own
hang ups....

Who is talking about new items for the kids here? there is so muh "Crap" on the
shelves for them now that the shops can't get rid of now (Bionicles) We (AFOL's)

I'll have you know I was myself surprised when Kelly McKeirnan told me that
BZPower (Bionicle fan site, like LUGNET, worth a visit) has 25,000 members. I'd
say instead of being 'crap', it's actually 'gold' (Financially anyway)

are probably the bigger side of the spending group by far.

Strongly doubt that's true.

Anyhow that's my 20c worth and I agree with Gary keep yelling and see what it
does.

Agree.

"Trains Rule"

:-D