 Trains / 25180
Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 15:24:09 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

I understand your frustration with the state of trains. I for one want to
see automated points, lights, etc in the style of the 80s 12V system.

Those were deemed too complicated and that's why they're not in the 9V
system anymore.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/