 Trains / 25208
Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 13:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Riley wrote:

<snip>

P.S.  When I first read the original subject, I thought that Lego track had
finally been found in the new greys.  So, to be honest, I was actually relieved
to find out that wasn't the case.  Phew!

They are in the new greys--I bought the Harry Potter motorized Hogwarts
package--the track that come in the Hogwarts box are the new dark grey.  The
funny thing is I bought the 'big package' from Costco (Price Club, whatever) at
Christmas in which they added two boxes of track--1 straight and 1 curve box,
and those bundled boxes were the old dark grey.

So picture the scene--kid gets this bundled box for Christmas.  Puts the train
together and starts laying track.  It's completely obvious that the track pieces
are differeent colours--"Hey daddy!  Santa made a screw-up!!"

Eh, that's all I have to say about the colour.

Dave K