 Trains / 25238
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 19:27:16 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

Please let me know of any build problems you encounter or, if you have
suggestions for improvements.  I would be interested in modifying the
instructions accordingly.  Other than the impossible(?) tan and brown
train windows, I hope I have used readily available pieces-- oh, yeah, the
new 1x1 slope may not be available in gray-- sorry.

I've seen people sell tan train windows on Bricklink... they do exist (just
like green ones, I have 20 of those) they're just hard to get by.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/