 Trains / 25235
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 16:02:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ed McGlynn wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   Here is an old fashion trolley.

   What a great design and gesture by you, James! It is stuff like this that really <ahem> builds community spirit! I am going to do my best to actually build this MOC and always display it on the TCLTC layout as a tribute to your contribution.

JOHN

Agreed - a wonderful gesture and sentiment expressed by you, James. I hope to emulate your design for LUCNY’s layout as well.

Thanks, Ed

Guys,

Thanks for the potential builds.

Please let me know of any build problems you encounter or, if you have suggestions for improvements. I would be interested in modifying the instructions accordingly. Other than the impossible(?) tan and brown train windows, I hope I have used readily available pieces-- oh, yeah, the new 1x1 slope may not be available in gray-- sorry.

later,

James Mathis