 Trains / 25241
Re: Trolley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 16:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   Here is an old fashion trolley.

My effort toward this trolley began from inspiration from the Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders. If it were not for the GPLR, I would probably

((SNIP))

This will also appear on the BAYLTC layout going forward, and -- with your permission -- I’ll see if I can modify it to make a Muni cable car.

Paul,

Go for it! I’ll look forward to your result.

later,

James Mathis