 Trains / 24507
Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

New users would be well advised to look into TrackDraw instead... way more
features, extensible menus, and the format is XML rather than obscure opaque
object dumps that can't be imported by anything else.

Both seem to work only on Windows though.  Pity it wasn't written in REALbasic;
then I could just bug the author to click the "Mac OS" and "Linux" checkboxes.
:)

Does anyone happen to know of anything available for the Mac?

Thanks,
- Joe

P.S. It doesn't seem off-topic to me -- presumably using an app like this would
really help you plan a layout where the diagonals line up properly.