 Trains / 24495
Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:28:17 GMT

OK, I'll add to an old thread too...

Is there any software available for doing LEGO train layouts?  I don't think
this would have to be very complex -- just your several different kinds of track
pieces, which you can drag around and arrange to see how they connect up.

Maybe you could drag road plates around into a road-plate-sized background grid
as well, for planning a combined road/train layout.

Would anybody be interested in software like this?  If so, for which platforms?
I might be able to whip something up.

Best,
- Joe