 Trains / 18352
Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:29:38 GMT

This has been an absolutely great thread, just packed with helpful ideas and
findings (even some good track designs to get people thinking!

Anyone want to volunteer to write up a summation and share it with Cary so
it might get into the FAQ?

Thanks Brian for asking and thanks everyone for your great answers.

++Lar