 Trains / 18355
Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:15:29 GMT

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> writes:
William R Ward wrote:
Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> writes:
I don't have an equation, but I think one curve, 12 straights, one
curve will do a dog-leg that is eight 32-stud baseplates long and 88
studs wide (3 baseplates minus 4 studs each side).
THANK YOU!!! This works perfectly!  I just tested it in Track
Designer....

Does it work perfectly or does it go over in length by at least a half
a stud?  I couldn't tell from Track Designer.

It's close enough that TD considers it to be connected, and that's
good enough for me.  I used it for the yard design I just posted (q.v.)

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")